Thread: Hidey Ho!

Default Hidey Ho!

Hey all! I'm Kelly and I'm new here. Was doing a google search for music forums and wound up here. Seems like a great place!

I'm married, a mom of 6 year old twins, and a DJ on an internet radio station. I also to promo for several bands, including some street teaming work, as well as doing some photography. Music is my life, cliche as it sounds. :)

Can't wait to get to know you all!

Alberta, Canada

hi Kelly,

welcome to MD!
    What site do you DJ for? My hubby is also an internet DJ for Indie Showcase on Awesome Radio

And as for me, music is kept all in the family.
    I am the Managing Editor for 2 e-Zines ..

Artist Launch Magazine - The Sound of Independents
    A quarterly publication that brings you the latest in the Independent music scene.

The Tub - Dripping With Music, Film and Culture
    Published bi-monthly, for those that like their music with splash of pop culture.

They are sister e-Zines owned by the same company.

We hope you get to know folks here and post often, and on a personal note, I hope you get a chance to check out my e-Zines
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
    'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

London, UK

Hi Kelly.... Welcome to MD. This is a great place, and recommend that you stick around and enjoy the great people here.
    With Regards...

Hey, Palmer!

I DJ on - RenegadeRadio. My show is called Euro-Rock Radio and focuses on music from Europe and Scandinavia. I do promo for several bands from there (mainly from Finland).

I will definitely check out your E-zines! I occassionally write for a local music mag here in Dallas called LIT Monthly. Have done some reviews and am doing a write up on a local band for them now. I do concert photography as well. Pics can be found at if you're interested. I have a site for must my photography but it's not live yet.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!