Thread: What are your favorite songs that repeats?

Default What are your favorite songs that repeats?

Songs that you listen to over and over because you like how certain parts of the song repeat, or loops over and over. For example, songs like "Because" by the Beatles, or "Will I" by Rent. Or a song where it keeps repeating as it fades out like "Free Falling" by Tom Petty or "Hotel California" by The Eagles. Songs you wish didn't end!

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

if it didn't end, it wouldn't take long before you wish it did
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

Usually after listening to a song over and over and over...and over, you want it to just turn itself off. But there are a few songs that when listening to I will play the same parts over and over ( eventually I'll move on though). I think one of the greatest illustrations of this for me is YES's Without Hope You Cannot Start the Day ( I feel as thought i have spoken about this song too much on this site, oh well ) there are many parts I replay but one is the part, when it moves out of the slow verse, that starts "Fire running wild,burning in the night, chasing in the wind, shadows always dance in the rain." That whole verse is great, and makes me want to just bang spoons on pans and jump around.
    Peace and Love,
    Penny Lane
    Breakfast with Myself

Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price

I'm always dreaming of you, My heart will go on.