Thread: Yo, yo, yo!

Default Yo, yo, yo!

Hey there! I'm Scott. I'm a big lover of music which you probably already knew, because I joined a music forum. I'm guessing there's been at least one guy to sign up claiming they hate the stuff though, right?

There's usually *something* I like from just about any genre, but my favourite types of music are definitely cinematic/game music and metal, particularly traditional and power metal. I just love the cheese, what can I say?

As well as music I'm really into reading, films and gaming. Especially that last one. Like a lot of people here I'm also a musician. I particularly like writing OSTs, having written the music for two student games, a (very) short film that's been lost ( :( ) and some small projects of my own. I don't intend to post any of my stuff 'til I've been here a while, though. It kinda annoys me when people do that. Still, if you're curious I have a Soundcloud link on my profile and I use this username (sometimes as ScrabbitTheRabbit) most places on the intertubes.

I just cheated, didn't I?

Anyway, lovely to meet you all! :]

welcome to MD Scrabbit...

Hey mate. Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time.