not as good as the first for me, but it didn't pass either
    half reach an almost like level
    coud have fit in a few genres
    1.3 from me and a converted 2.4 from allmusic

web site -

from the album - Dead Weight

released Mar 26th, 2013

Bio - from allmusic

Taking cues from her favorite songwriters -- including Melissa Etheridge, Janis Joplin, and
    Sista Otis -- Crystal Bowersox brought a relaxed, folksy vibe to the ninth season of American
    Idol. Although she auditioned for the show in Chicago, Bowersox grew up five hours east in
    Elliston, OH, a small town with fewer than 100 residents. She began writing songs as a ten-
    year-old and, by her early teens, had formed a band with her brothers. Dubbed “Oldinuph” -- a
    name that poked fun at their own adolescence -- the siblings played shows throughout Ottawa
    County for several years, with Bowersox writing most of their original material. She eventually
    moved to Chicago at the age of 17, looking to pursue her career in a bigger city.

Bowersox spent five years in Chicago before moving back home to give birth to her son, Tony.
    She continued performing in local venues, though, and auditioned for American Idol during a
    weekend trip to Chicago in 2009. Although her blonde dreadlocks and earthy vocals made her a
    rarity among most Idol contenders, Bowersox quickly became an audience favorite, breezing
    through each round of the competition with performances of “You Can’t Always Get What You
    Want,” “Me and Bobby McGee,” and other rootsy songs. Following Siobhan Magnus' elimination in
    early May, Bowersox was the only female contestant left, and she eventually finished as the
    runner-up to American Idol champion Lee DeWyze. Her debut album, Farmer's Daughter, appeared
    later that year.

Album Review - from allmusic

Crystal Bowersox crystallizes the American Idol paradox: it showcases singers who specialize in
    sounds and styles the record industry has left behind despite the large audience hungering for
    new vocalists in that style, but when they succeed on Idol, they then get their rough edges
    sanded off, so they wind up as just another singer. Bowersox's post-Idol 2010 debut Farmer's
    Daughter certainly attempted to refashion her hippie-soul for a larger audience but it was
    compromised, its Chad Kroeger power ballads sitting uneasily with her neo-flower child persona.
    So 19 dropped her and she wound up on the roots label Shanachie, who teamed her with Los Lobos'
    Steve Berlin for 2013's All That for This, an album that is truer to Bowersox's spirit than her
    major-label debut. Berlin can not only rope in a marquee duet partner in Jakob Dylan, but he
    keeps things lean and simple, never pushing commerciality or roots too hard. Although Berlin
    certainly has learned a few tricks from analog evangelist T-Bone Burnett -- the air between
    Bowersox and Dylan on their duet "Stitches" is nearly visible -- he never fetishizes
    authenticity, preferring to follow Bowersox's elastic rhythms. She sounds as comfortable in the
    southern soul grooves of "Movin' On" and "Everything Falls Into Place" as she does delivering a
    spruced-up, streamlined cover of the Sundays' post-Smiths classic "Here's Where the Story
    Ends." There's an ease to her delivery that's alluring, and the very sound of All That for This
    is appealing, perhaps because Berlin is smart enough to use hints of classic '60s and '70s rock
    & soul to inform a production that isn't stuck in the past; it's true to tradition without
    being reverential, so it feels familiar yet somewhat fresh, a blend that suits Bowersox, a
    singer raised on the classics but not necessarily pining for the past. Berlin understands this
    delicate balance and helps steer her through a sharp selection of songs that presents her in
    the best possible light, resulting in a wholly satisfying album. It's easy to say All That for
    This is what Bowersox should have released the first time around, but this is too intimate for
    the 19 machine; she needed to get back down to the minor leagues so she could deliver an album
    that's truer to her talent.

Track Listing

1. Dead Weight
    2. Movin' On
    3. Everything Falls Into Place
    4. Home
    5. Someday
    6. I Am
    7. Shine
    8. Til The Whiskeys Gone
    9. Amen For My Friends
    10. Stiches Feat. Jakob Dylan
    11. Heres Where the Story Ends
    12. All That For This
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.”
    Will Rogers

i actually istened to this yesterday also afternoon, was going to post it today but you beat me to the punch,
    my score was also 1.3

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

sorry dude

right in sync as usual
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.”
    Will Rogers