singing stuff reminds me of the Fray
    seemed to prefer the rap ones though
    lead single, Hall Of Fame features
    posting that one, and I like it, but I prefer the second one, Good Ol Days
    1.8 from me and a converted 2.2 from the pros at allmusic

from the album - Hall Of Fame, Good Ol Days

released Oct 9th, 2012

Bio - from allmusic

A self-described "Celtic soul" trio, the Script were founded by guitarist Mark Sheehan and vocalist Danny O'Donoghue
    in 2001. The two musicians had previously performed together in Mytown, an Irish-based boy band that enjoyed
    moderate success at home but failed to generate international acclaim. After the group disbanded, Sheehan and
    O'Donoghue spent several years in Los Angeles, where they worked as producers alongside the likes of Teddy Riley,
    the Neptunes, and Rodney Jerkins. They later relocated to Dublin and recruited Glen Power as their drummer, trading
    promising careers in production for a blend of contemporary R&B and polished, anthemic pop/rock.

Forging a unique sound based on a diverse list of influences (including U2, the Neptunes, Timbaland, and Van
    Morrison), the Script saw their debut single, "We Cry," receive heavy airplay in both Ireland and Britain, as well
    as a nod from the influential BBC Radio DJ Jo Whiley. After signing with Phonogenic Records, the group relocated to
    London and scheduled both a debut album and an appearance at the Glastonbury Festival for summer 2008. Their
    eponymous debut album proved to be a meteoric success, topping the charts in multiple countries and establishing the
    Script as 2008's most popular newcomer. The buzz carried through to 2009, when Paul McCartney and U2 both enlisted
    the band to open several sold-out shows.

The Script's sophomore effort, Science and Faith, followed in September of 2010. During the first half of 2012,
    O'Donoghue helped to further raise the profile of the band when he appeared as a judge alongside Tom Jones, Jessie
    J, and on BBC1's prime-time talent show The Voice UK. Also in 2012, the Script released their third studio
    album, #3, which included the single "Hall of Fame," featuring

Album Review - from allmusic

The third studio album from Dublin-based ensemble the Script, 2012's #3 finds the band delivering more of its
    emotionally charged, radio-ready melodic pop. The album follows up 2010's Science & Faith, and once again focuses
    largely on showcasing the lyrics of vocalist and The Voice UK judge Danny O'Donoghue. Also featured here is Black
    Eyed Peas member, who guests on the leadoff single, "Hall of Fame." While the Script's slickly produced
    brand of pop fits well next to other contemporary acts, O'Donoghue and guitarist Mark Sheehan have always written
    material that draws on a wide array of influences, from folky Bob Dylan, to campy Elton John, to stadium-friendly
    U2. the Script also draw quite explicitly upon their own life experiences. With O'Donoghue having recently split
    with a longtime girlfriend, not to mention that both he and Sheehan lost parents early in their careers, the group's
    lyrics are a bittersweet trove of heartbreak and loss. But not all the songs on #3 are poignant or moody in tone.
    The band also has a bent toward anthemic adult alternative rock; light, contemporary R&B; and, as on the rap-heavy,
    dancey "If You Could See Me Now," the passionate uplift of Ryan Tedder's OneRepublic, the scat-rap of
    singer/songwriter Jason Mraz, and the romantic ballad side of Maroon 5. Songs such as the passionate ballad "Six
    Degrees of Separation," the sparkling and romantic "Glowing," and the yearning "No Words" are catchy, well-crafted
    modern pop cuts that should appeal to the Script's longtime fans, as well as any casual listener of heartfelt
    mainstream music.

Track Listing

1. Good Ol' Days
    2. Six Degrees Of Separation
    3. Hall of Fame
    4. If You Could See Me Now
    5. Glowing
    6. Give The Love Around
    7. Broken Arrow
    8. Kaleidoscope
    9. No Words
    10. Millionaires

I really like The Script... Sure gonna check out dis album..

takes me a while to get to your new releases sometimes,finally got to this one though...

"hall of fame"...getting lots of airplay here now, i like it

"good ol days" have removed the link,something about copyright??!!

Hall of Fame is a great song