Thread: Helen Hunt gets completely naked for her role 'The Sessions'

Default Helen Hunt gets completely naked for her role 'The Sessions'

Helen Hunt shot some sexy hot steamy sex scenes without any clothes, all naked, showing all her butts and boobs, and there was no makeup involved as the body becomes sticky and no trick photography.
    The sexy siren plays the role of a sex surrogate in the film. This film is a true story of a poet who suffers from polio at the age of six, and at the age of 37 has iron lungs and can turn up to 90 degrees with his handicapped body, and is inclined to have full sexual experience and has sex with a sex surrogate.

From Cape Town, South Africa

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MD members, I am here today to tell you that religion really works.
    Last edited by Jerome; 03-06-2015 at 15:01.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

why would anyone want to see[Helen hunt]naked???

Record Label Executive

Quote Originally Posted by oldies65 View Post
    why would anyone want to see[Helen hunt]naked???
    That's one droll jape, O65. The answer is here (fully clothed, I hasten to add):
    Sure, you can enjoy her great smile and warm eyes, dressed, and then comes the party...and then comes the after-party (conversation and such). I'd be real nervous around a raving beauty, comfortable with her because she's not. Incidentally, I feel the same way about Joan Osborne.
    Last edited by jazzboCR; 07-06-2015 at 21:00.
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR