Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: concerts thread.

Default concerts thread.

just thought i'd start a thread for members to discuss concerts, both past ,present and those we currently have tickets for....

would be good to read your impressions of shows after youve attended them and to whether they live up to your expectations,media hype etc etc....!

i'll start off seeing as ive just purchased tickets for one today....

NICKELBACK in november here in Perth...

i have several of their albums, not overly impressed with their album tracks,but they are a great singles band IMO, who apparently put on a very good energetic show...
    so for $152 per ticket i guess Dani and myself will soon see if they are as good as hyped to be...!!!

roll on November 17th!

The most rescent concert i went to was with Al Di Meola a couple of weeks ago. The concert didn't really have a lot of hype behind it and tickets only costed 60$, despite of this It lasted a full two hours and i had a great time throughout.

good thread to have CH

External Communications TraceNspace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Music Head View Post
    good thread to have CH
    Couldn't agree more! I have not been to any shows this year but there is still time! I try to make it to at least one good concert a year. I wish I could go to more but kids and money stand in my way. If I had the money I'd make them come along!

Nice thread Crazy!!!! ...no concerts for me this year....so far ????
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

I have not been to a show in so long, it is terrible. Terrible. I need to get myself to one asap !
    Peace and Love,
    Penny Lane
    Breakfast with Myself

Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price

External Communications TraceNspace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane View Post
    I have not been to a show in so long, it is terrible. Terrible. I need to get myself to one asap !
    I feel the same way. I saw Modern English last summer. Free concert and excellent. And I went to a festival with The Pixies, The Killers, The Avett Brothers, The Raconteurs and quite a few others in the fall. I feel like this year is slipping away and I need to see live music lol

Last concert I saw was Aztec-Twostep doing a free concert in a local venue. Was pretty good. Before them was Robin Trower at the Westcott Theater. Wanted to see Santana and The Allmans at Jones Beach last week, but couldn't find anyone to go with and didn't want to go alone. :(

The last concert I went to was Ministry with Djerv - a great show in a small hall.
    Hoping to catch a few more shows this year.