Thread: Looking for rapper to join Music Group

Lightbulb Looking for rapper to join Music Group

Hey guys! My name is Dakotah Lynch and I made a MUSIC GROUP! We are on youtube, but dont have any songs yet. I have a singer. She sings R&B/Soul type music. Im the beat maker, and producer. Anyways let me get to the reason why I posted this.

Im looking for a good rapper. A great rapper! If you fill you have what it takes, please get ahold of me via email - or on here!
    I would also like for you to send me a sample and/or give me a link to some of your music. Whether it be soundcloud or youtube. I dont care. Just somewhere that I can listen to your skills.

Also dont think just because I make the beats in the group that you cant make any for yourself. IM FINE WITH YOU MAKING YOUR OWN BEATS.

Again get ahold of me if your interested!

Hope all goes well with finding another member.
    I produce as well... but back when I was rapping?
    I would be all over this offer like whit on rice.

Rap Beats for Sale | Buy Hip Hop Instrumentals | Southern Beats
    Buy hip hop rap beats online. Southern beats, rnb beats, trap beats, and club beats for sale.
    I have produced for UGK Records, Swisha House, Mo Thugs, and many more.

Hi Dakotah,

Sometimes i like to rap. sometimes i listen to rap music. sometimes i enjoy it when i understand the lyrics. Sometimes also i didn't like because of the fast tune so that i didn't understand the lyrics. hehehe Sorry but this is an opinion. It may help you to gain more knowledge on how you do a rap music. Its not being so very fast to throw a line but always think for the meaning of the song. :)