Welcome to the Kaotica Digital™ global service (Mixing & Mastering & Beat Creation) we will be launching our digital mix, mastering and beat making services on August 31st, 2012 we are looking for 20 hip-hop/rap/reggae/spoken word and all genre’s of electronica tracks that we can mix and master for free; helping us test our systems. We are also currently offering five free beats.Since we are a global Mixing\ Mastering & Beat Creation service we do not currently do any of the vocal recordings. The following submission steps must be followed,
1. Email Mix/Master: E-mail us at email@example.com with a 256bit MP3 of your track and beat or what you need mixed and mastered.
Note: A wave file will be requested if you are selected for the free mix/mastering session
2. Email: Beat Request please indicate what type of genre you want the beat created for, include an example or link to your music and the required submission information below.
3. Include your all contact information and your “artist name” i.e.- Funky Fresh
4. Include one paragraph of your vision for the song
5. Due the level of demand, we will notify you via email if the song has been chosen and you will then be contacted by one of our audio engineers. You can increase your chances of being chosen by following,
a. Make sure your MP3 submission is high quality for the both the beat and vocals as these are crucial for reviewing your samples
b. Your paragraph has to be concise and to the point of the songs meaning as this will guide our engineers
c. Submit all items promptly as we only have 20 spots currently available
Please note that Kaotica Digital™does retain the following rights to your content
a. Your content may be used to promote our website services and be used as downloadable audio to sample Kaotica Digital™products.
b. Kaotica will not retain any exclusive or IP rights to your products, besides the reference in point (A)
c. All correspondence is confidential; we will not release any of your contact information to a third party.
Kaotica Digital Tools
• 8-band EQ combines exceptional sonic quality with precise controls and a large spectrum overlay that gives you the best visual feedback of any EQ available
• Exciter module features Harmonic Scaling technology that lets you add gentle saturation to tracks by emulating the sounds of tube pre-amps, tape, and other hardware devices in a unique new way
• Transient Shaper shapes percussive sounds and more: add more “stick” to a snare, make a kick drum less boomy, or even apply Transient Shaper to hammered or plucked instruments to fine tune their attack character
• Dynamics combines the best characteristics of analog and digital compressors with advanced side-chaining and a multi-band mode this is sure to become one of the most versatile mixing tools in your arsenal.
• De-Esser lets you zero in on sibilant frequencies with a simple-to-use spectrum graph, ideal for taming vocal sibilance and harsh high frequencies in other instruments
• Limiter acts as a zero latency loudness maximizer for buses and tracks, automatically adding gain as you pull down the threshold
• Paragraphic EQ combines 6 bands of adjustable notch filters and low/high shelf filters, with a Matching EQ mode that allows you to capture reference spectrum snapshots and apply them to other mixes
• Loudness Maximizer keeps your master from clipping while dramatically lifting the perceived overall audio level
• Multiband Stereo Imaging lets you precisely adjust stereo width and imaging in up to 4 frequency bands
• Expert Dither algorithms convert and dither to 24, 20, 16, 12, or 8 bits
• Multiband Harmonic Exciter adds analog character to your masters with a variety of modes, including tube and tape saturation
• Multiband Dynamics provides up to 4 bands of limiting, compression, gating, and expansion
• Mastering Reverb adds a consistent sense of depth and space as a final gloss to reverbs on individual tracks
• Powerful mid/side processing tools lets you work independently in both the center of the stereo image and the edges
• Automatic pitch correction to automatically tune out-of-tune notes
• Manual note editor for graphically editing the melody and correction amount on individual notes
• Breath control for detecting breaths and either reducing the level of all breaths or normalizing them to a target level.
• Gate for quick and easy removal of unwanted sounds like mic bleed between vocal phrases
• Compressors designed specifically for voice based on analog models of popular Optical and Solid-State hardware
• Saturation for adding warmth and grit to vocals via 5 saturation models, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube, and Warm
• Doubler that uses high-quality pitch shifting for a range of subtle to extreme effects of up to four separate voices
• Reverb designed and tweaked specifically for vocals with an additional Color parameter
• Delay featuring creative Digital, Tape, and Analog modes
• Denoise removes background noise, hiss, buzz, and hum with natural sounding results
• Declip rebuilds distorted audio damaged by analog and digital overloads
• Declick&Decrackle eliminate clicks, crackles, pops and digital impulse noise from vinyl records and digital recordings
• Spectral Repair isolates and eliminates unwanted sounds visually, allowing you to remove sounds ranging from phone rings to wrong notes to guitar string squeaks
• Remove Hum identifies and notches out the hum and line noise automatically
• Detailed spectrogram display to visualize audio for editing
• Intuitive audio selection tools includes Brush, Lasso, and Magic Wand edit and apply processing by time and frequency
• Built-in EQ and Gain with fade types
• Precise spectrum analyzer incorporates unique automatic peak finding