Thread: Kings of Leon - live

Default Kings of Leon - live

Hey there!
    Any one seen KoL live this fall? How was it, what was the song list?

No i'm SO pissed,i didnt get into them until a week after they played here! So i missed them. Now they're gonna be overseas for a while so i won't get to see them anytime soon

So i have no idea what their setlist is but you could check this page out,i'm too lazy to look through the posts,well not just lazy but i dont wanna know what their setlist is cuz i'd only be more upset i missed it LOL

It baffles me this band is not as huge here as they are everywhere else. They just sold out 85,000 tickets in 4 minutes over in England. I guess most Americans are too into what the radio plays

There were playing here last Saturday but I'm not really a fan so didn't go. As regards what they play on the radio it's hard to get away from Kings of Leon on the national radio here, so they're pretty mainstream.

Wow,they're on the radio all the time there? I've never heard them on the radio here. And they are not mainstream here,even after the last 2 albums which were more commercial than their first 2...i still have a very hard time finding anyone else who has even heard of them,let alone likes them! Only one person,actually!

I find the overabused KOL song on the radio is nice... but holy hell the rest of the album was a surprise. I had almost lost faith in new release mainstream music. KOL is a rarity and i love their music.

Would love to catch em live sometime i reacon.
    Is it not enough I bleed for you?
    Burn and scream for you?
    Now you tell me to beg before you?
    Break my body, but leave nothing alive, for I shall devour those in my way...