Vampire Weekend all over this one
    maybe some MGMT
    a lot of near likes
    potential with a push from a single
    1.5 from me and not yet rated by the pros at allmusic

from the album - Sebastian

released May 1st, 2012

Bio - from allmusic

With a sound that’s as exuberant as it is infectious, Athens, Georgia dance-pop quartet Reptar have been scuffing
    up dancefloors since they formed in 2008. Featuring the talents of Andrew McFarland, Ryan Engelberger, Graham
    Ulicny, and William Kennedy, the band brings danceable electronic rock into the modern era with a sound that evokes
    the classic synth-drenched funk of Prince and densely layered dance-pop of bands like Passion Pit. The band toured
    for a couple years, delivering buzzworthy performances at showcases like South by Southwest, before bringing the
    party to the masses with its debut EP, Oblangle Fizz Ya’ll, in 2011.

Album Review - from allmusic

Athens, Georgia's latest answer to neo-psychedelic electro-pop, Reptar, expand on the amiable melodies and
    rambunctious energy of last year's debut EP Oblangle Fizz Y'all with their first full-length, Body Faucet. The band
    is as colorful, quirky and freewheeling as its namesake -- a Godzilla-like character from '90s Nickelodeon animated
    series Rugrats -- and on the new record they dig deeper into their worldbeat influences, adding an even sunnier
    sheen to their already exuberant sonics. But like the show that inspired their name, Reptar aren't just fluffy fun;
    beneath their shimmering synths and hard driving beats are stories of identity and relationships, forming
    connections not only on the dance floor but in the heart. Take album opener and leadoff single "Sebastian"; its
    highlife guitar plinks and rousing choir of "ohs" give the impression of simple summer days, but the lyrics reveal
    a story of sexual awakening ("Succumbed by emotion I just don't care / I wanna sleep with you next to me / Show you
    what I want to mean"), while "Ghost Bike", Body Faucet's most outwardly pensive offering, reflects on witnessing
    and surviving a friend's death ("Nothing I can do or say / Fingers wanna touch you / My fingers wanna make you
    stay") against a restrained backdrop of piano and haunted electronic oscillations. Sometimes the concepts are more
    abstract, as "Orifice Origami" employs surrealist lyrics ("I was the last one, wandering, caught up in the river /
    I'm lucid and in disarray") and makes harmony out of buoyant beats and jagged guitar. And sometimes Reptar just
    want to get down, best captured with the mischievous "Houseboat Babies", a sort of MGMT-meets-Daft Punk tune that
    proclaims, "all we want from life is big boy beds and a climax in our heads". That line really says it all; Reptar
    aren't afraid to grow up but they're gonna have fun getting there, and with Body Faucet they succeed in doing both.

Track Listing

1. Sebastian
    2. Please Don't Kill Me
    3. Isoprene Bath
    4. Orifice Origami
    5. Houseboat Babies
    6. Natural Bridge
    7. Ghost Bike
    8. New House
    9. Thank You Gliese 370 b
    10. Sweet Sipping Soda
    11. Three Shining Suns
    12. Water Runs
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.”
    Will Rogers

itunes had a free download of one of their songs yesterday. I liked it. Not sure I liked it enough to wanna hear more, but it was good.

Just checked. "Sebastian" is the song you can download for free on itunes right now.